Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lesson Learned

Today has been such a beautiful day. This morning I went walking with my friend Cindy down the 11 blocks to the beach. We walked abccording to mytracks we walked 5.41 miles. I felt great. I love seeing the ocean smelling the saltwater and listening to the peaceful sounds of the sea. I love saying good morning to everyone walking or jogging by. I feel apart of a group of people who want to just feel good. I even jogged a few times. Everything was going smoothly until...
Until I got around the corner from my house. I started to have blurred vision, I couldn't walk straight. I fell into the neighbors fence. I felt very disoriented. I had to keep it to gether because I couldn't focus on Logan. I heard him moving around but I  couldn't see him. So I sat on the grass and called 911. Well good thing it passed after 10 or so minutes. The parametics never showed up. And I still don't know how my son got out of his stroller. I do remember him playing with my water jug. I must have dropped it.

So what I learned from this experience was that I need to be better prepared. I ate this morning and usually when I walk to the pier it takes me about and hour but since Cindy is new at this exercise thing and she wasnt use to my pace. I should have packed me a midmorning snack instead of expecting to have enough time to get home to eat plus....we did zumba. I was completely out of it I guess by time I got to my block my body and brain was over bring healthy. They were ready to eat.

At least it was a beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment