Monday, February 10, 2014

Food Prep Sunday

Food prep this week hopefully will be better than last week. I made that incrediable ginger mushroom soup that Daphine Oz made on the chew a few days ago. Yummy blackbean meatballs, grilled chicken, lemon pepper talipia, hb eggs, roasted red potatoes, sweet potato bites, brown rice, steamed squash, sliced cucumber, baby carrots, chopped celery (I really don't like but I know its good for me) and a bag of kale for my green juice in the am with apples , bananas and a host of berries. I also bought granola and a nut melody I think it has craisians in it oh so yummy.
I got 2 tubs of greek yogurt and a handful of indivual yogurts for Logan. Of course we eat oatmeal and in the am so I think we are set for the week hopefully two.

ps look at this cute kid

No comments:

Post a Comment